Wednesday 24 August 2011

Shoes for Life competition Winner

We are proud to announce the Saucony Shoes for life competition winner. Sophie Brooke of Yeovil Town Road Running Club (see pic below).  We asked for a few words from Sophie about what it was like to win....

I am very excited to have won the "shoes for life" competition. I am a keen runner and cyclist, and have most recently got into ultra-running. I completed my first ultra marathon in March - which was a 40 mile race called the full fat forty, and organised by Compton Harriers - a brilliant race.

I am currently in training for the Isle of Wight fell marathon weekend in September - unfortunately I will only be running the half marathon on the Sunday, as I am currently on tour with a show and we are performing on the Saturday so I won't make it over in time for the 2 races on the Saturday.

I have also tried for 2 years to complete the GUCR - which is 145 miles - but sadly have not completed it yet. Hopefully, I will be able to one year soon!

So there you go one happy winner, and one heck of a runner.  Fancy having a go at winning our new Competition.  Simply click here and answer the simple question "who founded Salomon?".  You'll find a clue on line to give you a head start!!

One happy Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.