Sunday 7 August 2011

Trip to Up & Running to get some new shoes

Stephen Johnstone, according to his twitter profile (@BikerYeti) is....... (In no order)19, Coeliac, fundraiser, Biker, student, try my hardest to be a caring person. (Future) Ironman, Mental Health Nurse...... And according to U&R is an all round nice chap for the kind words he wrote below and on his blog.  He has also agreed from time to time to provide more reviews, feedback, etc etc so watch this blog (and his) and keep track of his training towards his goals.  Anyway enough of the preamble read on.......
-----------------------------------------
My old running shoes (NewBalance 1062) that I have had for quite some time, probably around 2 years are a little past their best so it was about time they were replaced. Part of me wanted to wait until could go back to Dalton Park and get some more NewBalance shoes, im a bit of a sucker for being loyal too brands I know. Up and running never seem to have had anything other than praise said about them when I have mentioned the need for some new shoes so I decided to put these rumours to the test.

Popped into the Darlington store today and all those rumours where right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.