Saturday 12 March 2011

Are you a Total Warrior?

Dear Lunatic

I was summonsed by the 'Chief' of Total Warrior this week and after some persuasion (30 sec's he's a scary bloke) he persuaded me to go out as advanced guard to see if I could rally the troupes to take on this ultimate challenge.  In order to participate.  You need to be fit, healthy, fully signed up to medical cover, have no fear (and no sensation), be able to endure enormous discomfort and if you are a bloke not be afraid to cry!!  If you can cover all of the above, then this event could be for you.  Check out the site www.totalwarrior.co.uk and take out your brain and sign up.   


 


Disclaimer: I may be responsible for promoting this, but any errors (of route) and omissions (of limbs) are totally of your own making, I am just a humble servant of the Chief..... honest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.